Our extensive specialist knowledge of the conditions found in the Perth metro area and
surrounding areas has seen us gather a client base, as well as prospective clients,
ranging from Morawa in the North, Cunderdin in the East and Harvey to the South.
A. Levis & Sons can provide a range of services to our clients, including:
Water Well Construction for:
- Households that would otherwise rely solely on rain water.
- Primary Producers, Orchardists, Farmers and Market Gardeners.
- Schools and Colleges.
- Civil Construction Projects.
- Local and State Government water supply.
- New Land surveys for newly released land estates.
- Monitoring Wells and Piezometers.
- Confined Aquifer and Artesian (Flowing bores) to 150m.
- Superficial Aquifer Bores to 150m
- PVC or FRP Bore casing installation up to 200mm (8")
in Diameter and 150m deep
Additionally we are able to drill Confined Aquifer - Leederville and Artesian (flowing bores) on the Coastal Sand Plain to 150 meters
Water Well Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs
- Pump testing production bores. Step and constant flow testing carried out to our clients requirements.
Pump tests are performed using digital pressure transducers and flow meters that record information directly to PC
thus minimizing human error during data collection.
- Installation of submersible pumps and sealed, tamper proof wellheads.
- Decommissioning and abandonment of old wells, disused bores, contaminated bores etc.
- Treatment and cleaning services are available for mineral precipitation and biological infestation in the bore,
well screens and immediate surrounding formations.
- Downhole Camera surveys to 100m Depth